Herbalife Niteworks – Herbalife Product:
Overview of Herbalife Niteworks – Herbalife Product:
Herbalife Niteworks is a refreshing powder mix containing L-Arginine which helps create more nitric oxide during the night. Research indicates the L-Arginine helps produce nitric oxide, which can protect your cardiovascular health and help the circulatory system, stay healthy. Contains vitamin C, E and folic acid.
Herbalife Niteworks is an exclusive formulation containing a blend of two amino acids, L-Arginine and L-Taurine, designed to help your body naturally boost the production of Nitric Oxide.
39% of men, 40% of women, 1.9 billion individuals, 650 million adults. What do all these numbers mean? Well, for one, they are the figures indicating the incidence of obesity in the world.
And if cholesterol-laden plaque builds up in an artery, the opening shrinks, blood flow decreases and can even be blocked with formation of a clot, causing heart attack or stroke.
Scientists have discovered that Nitric Oxide dilates or expands arteries and regulates cell function throughout the body. Increased Nitric-Oxide production improves circulation to the body’s vital organs, including heart and brain. Discoveries relating to Nitric Oxide led to Dr. Louis Ignarro and two other scientists winning the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine in 1998.
Herbalife teamed with Dr. Ignarro to develop Niteworks, a lemon-flavored powder mix. Niteworks is formulated to help you create more life-supporting Nitric Oxide during the night, when Nitric-Oxide levels are naturally at their lowest.
Niteworks helps your arteries stay youthful, protects your overall cardiovascular health and slows your body’s clock on internal aging.
- Nitric-Oxide benefits: Through vascular nutrition, you can increase the production of Nitric Oxide, which “exercises” or expands your vessels, increasing their youthful elasticity. In addition, Nitric Oxide is an important biological messenger that causes a cascade of benefits at the cellular level, which can improve circulatory, immune and nervous-system function.
- Nitric Oxide influences the functioning of virtually every organ in the body, including the lungs, liver, kidneys, stomach, brain and, of course, the heart.
- Nutrition that counts: Exercise and certain foods promote Nitric-Oxide production in your body. Niteworks is designed for nighttime consumption when your body is producing the least amount of Nitric Oxide from food and exercise. However, this product can also be used during the day. Regardless, it would be difficult to ingest the same amount of L-Arginine from foods as your body gets from Niteworks.
- Great taste: Blend Niteworks powder mix with 8 oz. of water or sparkling water for a refreshing lemon-flavored drink. For a different flavor combination, mix with your favorite juice. Be sure to use the recommended two scoops of powder mix for optimum effectiveness.
- Exclusive patent-pending formula includes:
- Proprietary combination of L-Arginine and L-Citrulline to promote Nitric-Oxide production.
- Comprehensive antioxidant system to protect Nitric-Oxide levels.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid to enhance the activities of the antioxidant system.
- Folic Acid to protect the vascular system.
- Lemon Balm to soothe and relax you.
Key Benefits Of Herbalife Niteworks:
Herbalife Niteworks – is a product containing L-Arginine, which helps the body create life supporting Nitric Oxide during the night.
Research indicates the L-Arginine helps produce nitric oxide, which can support your cardiovascular health and help the circulatory system, stay healthy. Nitric Oxide production supports healthy blood pressure levels already within a normal range and blood vessel elasticity. L-Arginine keeps blood vessels toned and flexible for healthy cardiovascular function. (Erdman et al, 2012; Bai et al, 2009)
Also, contains Alpha-Lipoic Acid (ALA), Vitamin C, E and Folic Acid.
- Promotes a healthy cardiovascular system.
- Enhances blood flow to support function of the heart, brain and other organs.
- Helps you wake up feeling rejuvenated.
- L-Arginine which helps create more nitric oxide during the night.
- Keeps blood vessels toned and flexible.
- Proper blood flow and circulation reflects healthy heart, which in turn forms the basis of good health.
- Beneficial for adults of all ages who would like to support their cardiovascular health.
- Recommend usage by adults who are 30+, as the body’s natural productions of Nitric Oxide may begin to decline around this age.
- Younger adults also can benefits as this product can help support and maintain healthy blood pressure. This can be an important factor in achieving peak performance during the busy time of starting careers and families.
Usage of Herbalife Niteworks:
Mix 1 scoop (10 grams) of Niteworks in 240ml of cold water or juice. Take 1 time daily at bedtime.
Blend Niteworks™ powder mix with water or juice for a refreshing lemon-flavor drink. Take with Herbalife’s Mega Garlic Plus and Herbalifeline™ products to promote heart health with our entire line of Essential Nutrition and Heart Health products for optimum well-being.
Frequently Asked Questions on Herbalife Niteworks:
Q.1 What is the benefit of taking a supplement that enhances nitric oxide production before a workout?
A.1 L-Arginine, L-citrulline and L-ornithine alpha-ketoglutarate are amino acids that act as precursors to nitric oxide,
a naturally occurring vasodilator that expands blood vessels to allow more blood, oxygen and nutrients to be
delivered to working muscles during exercise.*
Q.2 How is Prepare different from Niteworks®?
A2: Unlike Niteworks®, Prepare contains creatine monohydrate and L-ornithine alpha-ketoglutarate.
• Creatine is one of the most widely studied performance-enhancing aids and is used to promote increased
muscle mass and explosive power.* It is not banned by the World Anti-Doping Agency.
• L-Ornithine alpha-ketoglutarate is an amino acid that functions to enhance arginine synthesis and also
acts as a potent stimulator of the secretion of anabolic hormones such as insulin and growth hormone.* It
is not banned by the World Anti-Doping Agency.
Q.3 What is niteworks used for?
A.3 Nobel* laureate and heart expert Dr. Lou Ignarro discusses Niteworks®, a refreshing powdered drink mix that supports the body’s production of an incredible molecule called Nitric Oxide, or NO. Niteworks® was created to be taken nightly to promote the natural formation of NO, since NO levels are lowest at night.
Q.4 Does Herbalife really work?
A.4 The Herbalife diet is designed to help people lose weight by reducing calorie intake with meal replacement shakes and boosting metabolism with supplements. There haven’t been any studies on the full Herbalife weight loss program, but the meal replacement shakes do appear to help with weight loss
Q.5 Is nitric oxide safe for kidneys?
A.5 Patients with chronic kidney disease (CKD) are at an increased risk of cardiovascular (CVD) morbidity and mortality, mainly due to atherosclerosis. Decreased production or reduced bioavailability of nitric oxide (NO) can result in endothelial dysfunction (ED). … Citrulline levels were decreased in group-3 patients.
Q.6 Is nitric oxide safe for high blood pressure?
A.6 More nitric oxide causes blood vessels to relax and dilate, which lowers blood pressure. A deficiency of nitric oxide can lead to tense blood vessels and cause problems including high blood pressure, erectile dysfunction, and impaired kidney filtering
Q.7 Is nitric oxide safe for your heart?
A.7 In the body, the amino acid arginine changes into nitric oxide (NO). … However, there currently is no data on how the long-term use of arginine affects cholesterol or heart health. Since arginine may help arteries relax and improve blood flow, it may also help with erectile dysfunction.
Q.8 Does nitric oxide help sexually?
A.8 Nitric oxide is beneficial for physical activity. Nitric oxide supports the blood vessels and increase blood flow. … L-arginine promote sexual performance due to its role in the production of nitric oxide. It also increases male sexual endurance.
Q.9 Is Nitric Oxide good or bad for your health?
A.9 When the endothelium senses heart-healthy conditions, such as physical activity and low cholesterol, it releases more nitric oxide. And that’s a very good thing. Nitric oxide expands the blood vessels, increasing blood flow and decreasing plaque growth and blood clotting.
Q.10 Can too much nitric oxide be harmful?
A.10 Consuming food rich in nitrates and nitrites increases the level of nitric acid and its storage form. Just as deficiency of nitric oxide can lead to disease, too much can also cause disease. Nitric oxide is released from the cerebral vasculature, brain tissue and nerve endings. It may cause headache in migraine.
Q.11 What are the side effects of nitric oxide supplements?
A.11 For most people, taking nitric oxide supplements does not cause side effects.
When side effects do occur, they are often mild and may include:
- stomach pain, bloating, or heartburn.
- heart palpitations.
Disclaimer of Herbalife Niteworks:
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- This product is not intended for use by children, and pregnant or lactating women.
- Keep out of reach of young children.
- We recommend that any consumer who has a pre-existing health condition or who is taking medication consult with their doctor prior to consuming Niteworks to make sure the product is suitable for them.
- This product is intended to supplement the diet and should not be substituted for a varied diet.
- The product lid should be tightly closed, store under cool and dry place away from sunlight.
- This product absorbs moisture quickly. Do not keep the canister in open condition. Close immediately after use. Recommended to consume within 30 days once the canister is opened.
FSSAI LIC NO 10013043000639
view more products like: herbalife india online store